A lot of people around the world lives in countries where weather is really hot. Whatever, this people needs fresh air to put up with the weather, that is the reason why most of them requests the serves of an Interior Designer to adequate their houses according their necessities.
If you live in countries like Brazil or another from Africa, you should take attention to these advices. You also have to take attention if you live in a country where the spring and summer are hot.
Living in a hot place
Almost all the houses built in the aforementioned countries have wider windows, not all the rooms have doors and air conditioning is installed in them to keep the environment cool.
- Hire the services of an Interior Designer and ask him to expand your windows, design thinner doors or install the air conditioning at a lower cost.
- If your doors are too thick and you need to change them for thinner ones to reduce the heat in your house, do it. An Interior Designer is qualified for this work.
- Sliding windows are also efficient when we need fresh air inside the house. An Interior Designer can also do this work, in addition to expanding the windows.
- To maintain a fresh environment, it is also suggested to have plants inside the house. You can buy pots of all sizes and shapes to plant small plants there that, in addition to flavoring all the rooms in your house, will also keep the whole house cool.
- Another great strategy that Interior Designers usually use is to paint the interior walls with dark colors so that the environment is cooler and the heat does not penetrate the house.
- A garden around the house can also keep the environment cool. Remember that trees reduce heat levels, so it’s good to have more than a couple of them in our gardens and sidewalks. If you live in an apartment, choose to have small plants in each room, as mentioned in the previous point.
- Another option that can keep your house or apartment cool, is to ask the Interior Designer to place tiles on some of the walls so that the heat does not penetrate. Bathrooms and kitchens are usually the coolest environments in all houses.
You can take into account any of these recommendations or tips so that the heat does not affect your mood or your well-being.